Spread the cost of your dental treatment with finance
Using patient finance is a proven way to help you afford the treatment you want. We can provide you with a simple service that allows you to spread the cost of treatment.
So what are the advantages of patient finance?
- Makes treatment instantly affordable
By spreading the cost, you can have the treatment you want, when you want it and on a repayment plan to suit you.
- Greater choice of treatments
Treatments are made more affordable so you can access a wider range of options, choosing the perfect one for you.
- Payment terms to suit you
With a range of credit and payment options available, you can choose the one best suited to your circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option
with this option, you can avoid dipping into your savings or having to find a lump sum to start your treatment.
To be considered for finance applicants must be:
- 18+ years old.
- Be a UK resident for 3+ years or a permanent UK resident.
- Have a debit or credit card in the applicant’s name and registered to the applicant’s address.
- Be in regular employment or in a permanent residence with a spouse or partner who is in regular employment.
Rodericks Dental Limited is a credit broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority that has a commercial relationship with the lender Hitachi Capital (UK) plc. Rodericks Dental Limited is unable to provide independent advice. of Rodericks Dental Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker under registration number 712020